• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Celebrity Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most celebrities has no qualities I desire. The attribute I admire most in people is intelligence, something very few people actually becomes famous for. And the fact they're famous just makes it even worse. I enjoy relative obscurity, being able to walk in the streets unhindered, having opinions that have no effect on my life, being able to have privacy in general. All privileges I greatly enjoy.

Level 19
Most celebrities has no qualities I desire. The attribute I admire most in people is intelligence, something very few people actually becomes famous for. And the fact they're famous just makes it even worse. I enjoy relative obscurity, being able to walk in the streets unhindered, having opinions that have no effect on my life, being able to have privacy in general. All privileges I greatly enjoy.

Einstein was a vegetarian too.. wow what am I saying. I mean Einstein was a celebrity too, so is hawking and recently a lady scored the highest IQ ever. why aren't you crushing on her?

Level 35
NataliaPoklonskaya.jpg

nyash myash~

Level 19
hmm sexy.

but personally I like that chick from harry potter... damn sexy and she's a politician now. HOT!

has anyone heard her voice? I get unnerved when her voice creeps all over me... I could let that women rule me.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm sick of you people trying to pestering me about this lovely group being eradicated by this Big Nosed Ching-chong Duterte.

Level 19
money doesn't equal happiness

Like I could imagine living a life with Emma Watson. she's smart, fun, beautiful voice and moderately rich. she also likes skipping... which is very attractive for a women with apple sized breasts.

Level 19
uuuuggh is not an on topic reply*Troll face*^^

if you could have sex with anyone, who would it be? I mean cause I've tried veering the topic towards true love but apparently you guys are all perverted

Level 8
Me not! :)

And the one with pessimism, may seen enough guilt and failure (in relationships) to become sour and harsh. :( (but wealth is significant as always)

Status
Not open for further replies.