• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where would you celebrate the New Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
at home probably modding... I actually hate new year celebration, why? because its so noisy when its new year since people are using fireworks... I can't relax well...

@fladdermasken - TES V??? wow, now that's something to look forward to on 2011... ^_^

EDIT - just looked at the trailer, AWESOME... and its for 11.11.11 so I still have time to get a new PC!!!

Level 17
Are you on drugs? Uncharted III, Infamous II, Gears of War III, The Elder Scrolls V, Portal II, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars II, Metal Gear Solid: Rising.
Phew...

Don't be quick to judge, you don't even know why I have no sudden interest in 2011. And tbh, those games don't really seem that fun to me. >_>
But there's only one game I am waiting for that will rape face - Pokemon Black & White. :goblin_yeah:

Level 30
You drink alone? For crying out loud, if your profile is accurate you're 16 years old. At least drink with friends. BANZAI :)

My parents won't let me because I'm going to have bad grades. Miserable as I'll be, I'll drink myself completely wasted to kinda forget, alone.
In case I do have good grades, I'll be in heaven with some potential new girlfriends smokin' and drinkin' till one of the girls is so drunk she actually kisses me and after that, we make love. She falls asleep in my arms and we lay there until we're sober enough to realize we're laying naked in the bathroom and it's goddamn cold. This or I just have a good time at a random party which isn't as good as sex but it's okay, I guess.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
My parents won't let me because I'm going to have bad grades. Miserable as I'll be, I'll drink myself completely wasted to kinda forget, alone.
In case I do have good grades, I'll be in heaven with some potential new girlfriends smokin' and drinkin' till one of the girls is so drunk she actually kisses me and after that, we make love. She falls asleep in my arms and we lay there until we're sober enough to realize we're laying naked in the bathroom and it's goddamn cold. This or I just have a good time at a random party which isn't as good as sex but it's okay, I guess.
I hear you, my friend's parents used to be like that too. They wouldn't let him leave his house on his birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.