• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Defence v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
CASTLE DEFENCE

Created by Twilight

Map Info:

In the map there are 3 players. You can play with friends. When you start you have 4 towers all upgradet. You must build the beast TD. Defend the castle so you can win.

Features:

-10 more waves
-2 more towers
-Air creeps
-10 more lives
-2 more players

Keywords:
TD
Contents

Castle Defence v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
10:29, 4th Jan 2013 Orcnet: the map is too dull and quite plain, no much instructions on how to play and win, some features of the map and its towers, and a wave indicator on explaining the characteristics of each wave, well there is none my...

M

10:29, 4th Jan 2013
Orcnet: the map is too dull and quite plain, no much instructions on how to play and win, some features of the map and its towers, and a wave indicator on explaining the characteristics of each wave, well there is none

my towers are very weak, low damage, slow attack animation and I can destroy them and repair them? very odd for a td map. I also can't sell them for gold and in case I need to remove them

waves are too strong, since they have also a huge hit points and base armor it isn't good game to play and some waves get stuck they don't move anymore

anyhow needs more work, I advise you to redirect this map in the Map Development thread good luck

Level 30
the map is too dull and quite plain, no much instructions on how to play and win, some features of the map and its towers, and a wave indicator on explaining the characteristics of each wave, well there is none

my towers are very weak, low damage, slow attack animation and I can destroy them and repair them? very odd for a td map. I also can't sell them for gold and in case I need to remove them

waves are too strong, since they have also a huge hit points and base armor it isn't good game to play and some waves get stuck they don't move anymore

anyhow needs more work, I advise you to redirect this map in the Map Development thread good luck