• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Defence

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Rebels Are approaching. Now its up too you the kings royal guards. its your job to protect him and his wife the queen. Most of the map is made by me the terrian is done by 200_monkeys and i used some models from the hive and i thank who made them.

Keywords:
caste, defense, survival
Contents

Castle Defence (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/07 01:36:47 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/07 01:36:47
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]

Staff Contact - Rules