• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cast a spell on the next posting person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The thread's name is pretty self-descriptive. I've found that thread on another forum, wich was found in another forum wich was found in another forum.

1.Person posting before you conjures a spell on you.
2.You post, beceause of god-knows-what-reason. In your post you must be affected by the spell, and then cast a spell made for the person that will post after you in the future.

Here a good syntax;
Code:
 Person1 (thread starter): *gets affected by nothing* i cast storm bolt on your knees.

Person2 : a hammer pops up of nowhee and strikes my knee. i am in agony, my knees broke, and they lie on the floor, i am bathing in blood. But am still able to cast Delirium on the next poster.

Person3: Suddently, my brain starts to melt, i feel a feeling of cool ice in my brain, as i slowly loose my ability to hear, and my vision field gets disturbed to the point where everything gets blurred and everything seems to turn around me extremly fast.
With this Delirium that hopely won't last long, i can cast Steal on the next person posting with my last shards of conscienceness before i fade in an awaken coma where i watch a theather where i can't handle anything. my body have fireworks inside itself, and i feel like my eyes's veins are full of blood.

So, i start it.
I cast Bat swarm on the next person to post after me.

Level 4
well we used to open threads like these on forums, we used to had loads of fun.. but the thing is that every1 is equal, every1 dies 10000 time and reincarnates lol...

I'll start ... Saga's walkin in the woods when suddently he senses soe1 near...{ur turn}

Level 4
Sneeks up behind saga, but befor he can turn around I cast "Flicken Pickle" A few Seconds pass suddenly a strange green cloud floats over sagas head. Moments later Hundreds of Thousands of pickles are bomb barding him. As he is being struck, I grab my popcorn sit down and laugh at him.

Level 13
i started it sir, me being the thread starter, no one casted anything previously on me. thus exceptionally, i am imminue once.

you shouldnt describe what happens to the player, the player should describe what happens to him.

I cast a Bat swarm on the next poster.

Level 4
Saga already suspected sumin comin... he turns around sees wormskull eatin popcorn.. his six sense tells him some object is comin from above... he quickly reacts and blinks away harmless.... Saga enlights his "cosmos" to the paroxysm and does the "Royal Demon Fist" attack... he now laughs at wormskull struggling to get up.... btw royal demon fist is not a spell but a very powerfull punch... immunity doesn't work :). Saga now looks at Sir_Raziel to see what side he's on... :twisted:

Level 13
1. you get the spell casted on you, and in your post describes what happens.
2. you decide what spell gets casted on the next poster ( you don't know who is it , so don't say i cast tornado on wormskull ).

and there is no counterattacks, such as i do a hell fist on wormskull, you have no rights to cast a spell or have interactive actions towards anyone, but your spell that will be aimed at the next poster.

testament said:
Saga already suspected sumin comin... he turns around sees wormskull eatin popcorn.. his six sense tells him some object is comin from above... he quickly reacts and blinks away harmless.... Saga enlights his "cosmos" to the paroxysm and does the "Royal Demon Fist" attack... he now laughs at wormskull struggling to get up.... btw royal demon fist is not a spell but a very powerfull punch... immunity doesn't work . Saga now looks at Sir_Raziel to see what side he's on...

Correct syntax would have been:
Saga already suspected sumin coming...he turns around and sees wormskull eating popcorn.. his sixth sense tells him some object is coming from above, he quikcly reacts and blinks away harmless. Saga enlights his "cosmos" to the paroxysm and does the "Royal Demon Fist" attack on the next person to post ( NOT WORMSKULL ).

i hope this is clear for once, i restart it.

i cast homing tunderbolt on the next poster.

Level 4
my body numb, heat rushing. For the thunderbolt has shot threw my stomach and left a gapeing hole. My eyes go cloudy, breathing getting harder with every breath. I think to my self is this the end? I see a faint figure in the darkness. I decide to get revenge on this person for i shall die at any moment. I cast Stampeed. I lay down with my final breath and say RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hehe was it good?

Level 6
As I walk towards the dead man I hear a terrible noise. I turn around to see about 15 huge lizzard-like creatures rushing towards me. I try to run but their heavy feet crush my bones and smash my spine. In agony I rise for a second in the middle of that wave of pain and in despair I cast the only spell I could remember. As my head is crushed under the beast, the north wind continues to wisper the words of my spell. Before darkness comes I hear that last word in the echo: Hex...

(I like this topic, you know?!)

Level 2
Dragolas sees the hex flying at him, and knows his reflexes can't save him intime, quickly he casts one last spell. just as he feels himself turn into a worm, he sees the fire-wall spell he cast shoot in a straight line infront of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.