• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't open my maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is Reforged.
Everything was fine, I think maybe the update screwed everything.

Now I can't open my custom maps in editor, once I do the editor crashes.
Also there are tons of new errors that didn't exist before.
I tried uninstall and deleted files and reinstalled twice now.
Also can't even run a new custom map that has nothing.
Help pls.

Level 20
The errors come from a fuck up by blizzard but are pretty much harmless. To save or test a map you must first enable jasshelper from the trigger editor. It starts disabled by default now.

There are lots of people with similar problems who cant open their maps anymore. Have you tried using hives search function?

Level 20
I can't even open the map to enable the jass helper
My first paragraph was directed at the issue you have when trying to run a new custom map that has nothing.

The second paragraph was directed at the problem youre having with opening your own custom maps. For example, there is a recent thread people of someone experiencing the same issue because of some imported skins they have in their map. [Crash] - WE crashing on launch after having a imported model

Cant you open the editor at all?

Level 20
Good that you have found a "solution". Have you imported models to your custom maps?
Are at least one of those models, any one of them not particulary the same on each map, present on all of your maps before the game has started aka placed on the map via the editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.