• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't Lower Volume/Replace Sound Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your version is not the currently updated one (v.1.28.5)? Hmm, my suggestions are: restart your pc, update the game to the current version or reinstall it.

Wot do you mean by PTR version? my Frozen Throne version is 1.26.0.6401.

PTR version means the Public Test Realm Version of Warcraft 3.

Level 7
Your version is not the currently updated one (v.1.28.5)? Hmm, my suggestions are: restart your pc, update the game to the current version or reinstall it.

I have the game since before it was in the Blizzard App. I use this version for GameRanger. Did Blizzard reintroduce multiplayer to TFA (IIRC online was removed)?
You sure it's the version of WE that's causing this issue? I think it would be a known problem already if it was.

Last edited:
Level 7
I found the solution! I had to delete the sound in the Imported folder, what's confusing is that there's 2 Imported folders!! but yeah that reverts the rifleman sound to default and I it enable me to replace it for a new custom sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.