• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't learn new spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I noticed that 1.1j is out so I downloaded the map and went in single player since our host bot doesn't have the map uploaded yet and I can't host at school due to our router and I can't learn any of the new spells. At first I went to the new spell trainer on my druid and tried to buy a new spell with my current old 9 spells just to see what would happen and it told me I had too many spells and I had to unlearn one so i went and unlearned eagles eye for my new spell and when i tried it told me "I did not fit the requirements". So I then proceeded to load my Bard who does not currently have all 9 of his spells from previous versions and I tried to learn his new spell as well but I also received the same issue where it stated "I do not fit the requirements"

I'm assuming it is similar to all the classes for whatever reason we are unable to learn our spells.

Level 13
I'm just taking this from the other thread here so this can be where bugs are discussed, makes more sense:

So this version is broken
Skills can't be purchased, when you attempt to purchase them, with a skill slot missing, it says 'you do not fit the requirements' Unless killing the new boss is a requirement, this is a bug.
The new boss cannot be stolen from, I'm unsure if this is intentional

The worst part, is the backpacks.
All items in backpacks seem completely fucked up, they load the wrong gear, as if all item codes have been mixed up. The items seem consistent though, it's not random, certain items turn into other items. I'll do some further testing.

I like the new mechanics behind the boss spawn and the fact that items before loading can't be picked up. The new music is nice, but brief. The new terrain is looking really good.

Overall, we need 1.1j2

Status
Not open for further replies.