• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can you recognize this game? (Forum game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
images-3-jpg.286153

Chess. Now its my turn
@Zombie : a chessboard has 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid.

Chessboard - Wikipedia

Level 14
Well, just checked it, and it seems some versions or on some regions it was called Battle City instead of Battle Tank.
Battle Tanks, I think is the hacked version of Battle City. I think I played a different thing rather than Battle City, with changed power-up (Instant max tank upgrade when you pick up a gun icon), and the speedy tank can also be as hard as armor tank xD Battle City/How to play — StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki

Well, you hit it right. It is your turn :]

pyf

pyf

Level 32
My first answer was Heart of Darkness, but Oddworld was also a possibility I had in mind. Blackthorne and Flashback to not have that kind of advanced graphics, therefore they were quickly ruled out.

I never finished HoD, hence the guess. Also, I have never played any of the Oddworld games. I only know the two first ones by name. That was a loooong time ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.