• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can u post save game of the map 4 and solve this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
This won't actually solve the problem. You will lose all the goody good items for Khazaam and Meta probably and besides that, you can no longer select the dragon of your choice. So I don't think it's the best alternative, but for those who want to finish the campaign, it is a nice one indeed.

~Daelin

Level 2
Daelin said:
This won't actually solve the problem. You will lose all the goody good items for Khazaam and Meta probably and besides that, you can no longer select the dragon of your choice. So I don't think it's the best alternative, but for those who want to finish the campaign, it is a nice one indeed.

~Daelin

i dont think he care about the godly items he took for khazaam anymore, but i think he rather want to continue the game, he even going to sacrifice his hero to level 1 if he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.