• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bug: solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
A lot of people seem to have the problem that after map 3 they can't continue. This is caused because the campaign is not compatible with the latest version of warcraft 3. I had this problem too. I simply fixed it by opening map 4 and saving it. The editor automatically corrects it.

Level 1
taht dont rely work to fix it (this is wat i did)open every map from map 4-9 and sub map i think 5- last in the corner i made a little box and put all 5 dragons there so the map will work i think the prbplem is in the trigger becasue some of the trgger work when a dragon is on the map

Level 2
what?

what do u meab by "open"?????????
in the editor?
how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Level 1
Just use the campaign editor, click on the ''campaign editor'' button (Next to the object editor button). Then you'll see a list of whatever campaigns you have installed. Double click on the Return of the dragon campaign, and you'll see a list of all the maps open at the right. You can then edit each map by right clicking on it and selecting ''edit''.

Sorry if that was too specific :)

Level 2
listen...........

i dont realy understand it all but anyway can u just upload a save game of map 4 and i will dl it plz?
i dont care what dragon or about items i gust wanna play!!!!
tnx man!

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Re: listen...........

yonmwar said:
i dont realy understand it all but anyway can u just upload a save game of map 4 and i will dl it plz?
i dont care what dragon or about items i gust wanna play!!!!
tnx man!

That's impossible. The campaign would have to be submited not only map 4. And that's not allowed. If you can't figure out how to do it, than that would be your problem. Dude follow my steps ffs. It's not that hard.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.