• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Can't open my map or play it on Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys I have a problem in which Warcraft 3 and World Editor stops responding when I try to open my map or play it on Windows 10, campaign still works fine. But on my other PC which is running Windows 7 it runs just fine. Really confused as to what is causing this problem. I've tried running it as admin and also tried compatibility mode without any success. I've uploaded the map here, if anyone could help me solve my problem, that will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 1
Try to run them as administrator.
I've tried running it as admin and under compatibility mode as well but it still fails to run, could you check and see whether my map loads fine on your World Editor? Here is the map

*EDIT*
Figured it out, somehow a model was causing my map to crash on windows 10, not sure why it would work on windows 7 and not windows 10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.