• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone please help me discover the name of these maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello people. I'm here to ask you the name of three games I've played that I enjoyed much but can't remember the names. I'll try to describe them as far as my memory goes and the best I can. Hope somebody can help me! :D

1 - There was a game I played a really long time ago where you controlled one already built base of either Sentinel, Humans and Orcs, each one having his or her base by one corner of a large map. You couldn't control units but you were responsible for upgrades or by amassing your army on each wave sent. Speaking of that, waves of creatures (archers, grunts, footmen, rifleman etc) would be sent regularly to your enemies's bases to try to destroy their forces.

2 - This other one was much like a Hero Wars map. The map shape was like a reverse C where you would pick a hero and, with your teammates, try to push the enemy base aided by regular waves of creatures (pretty much like a Moba). But, the difference of this map was in the fact that you could hire worker units to build things like banks (to aid your income) and you could pay for your allied computer's army upgrade in order to overcome your enemies's army.

3 - This one is much like a tower wars of like 8 or 10 players where each one defended and attacked one player in a map that was like a rectangle (players where lined in this game). You would constantly send waves of minions (buy them, I think) in order to increase your income and to attack the ahead player. But also, you would have to build towers to defend your castle from another player's waves.

Well, i really thank you all in advance for your attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.