• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can you help me find these maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I'm new to this forums. I just got back to playing Warcraft 3 custom maps with my friends and cousins after a 5-ish years break. However, we lost almost all of our maps. So can you help me find some of the maps that i will describe below?

Map number 1: This one is pretty easy. It's basically a DOTA map, but there are some changes to the heroes where they are extremely op.

Map number 2: (this one is pretty funny/weird/perverted, but it's fun to bring back some memories). The map is pretty small and simple. There is a computer unit called lycan (from DOTA) with a huge peni** and it will be following around players. If he catches you (your character is zeus from DOTA), it will start playing some orgasm sounds.

Map number 3: it's an ice TD map where you have to protect the middle area from mobs entering it. I remember that there was a unit that when you fully upgrade it, it transforms into traxex (drow ranger hero from DOTA) and it will be able to walk after the transformation and can shoot multiple units with black/purple-ish arrows at once.

Map number 4: this one is also an ice TD map, but a perverted one. (don't judge, the map was pretty good IMO). So in this map, all players have to build their units in the middle and prevent mobs from reaching the middle bottom of the map. What's perverted about this map is that the map had a picture of a girl showing her vagin**. We found it pretty funny. It also had a unit that when you fully upgrade it, it will transform into a hero that can walk and shoot multiple units at once. One more thing that i can remember about this map is that it was pretty clean, mostly ice, and mobs spawn from the top right and top left.

I would extremely appreciate it if you can help me find those maps. Honestly, we just need some break after a long tiring summer. It's really nice to bring back some memories. Also, please forgive me if I'm posting this thread in the wrong area. I honestly looked around the forums and I felt that this place is most suitable for my question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.