1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Can you help me find these maps?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by Kiraiami, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:05 PM.

1. Kiraiami

Kiraiami

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, I'm new to this forums. I just got back to playing Warcraft 3 custom maps with my friends and cousins after a 5-ish years break. However, we lost almost all of our maps. So can you help me find some of the maps that i will describe below?

Map number 1: This one is pretty easy. It's basically a DOTA map, but there are some changes to the heroes where they are extremely op.

Map number 2: (this one is pretty funny/weird/perverted, but it's fun to bring back some memories). The map is pretty small and simple. There is a computer unit called lycan (from DOTA) with a huge peni** and it will be following around players. If he catches you (your character is zeus from DOTA), it will start playing some orgasm sounds.

Map number 3: it's an ice TD map where you have to protect the middle area from mobs entering it. I remember that there was a unit that when you fully upgrade it, it transforms into traxex (drow ranger hero from DOTA) and it will be able to walk after the transformation and can shoot multiple units with black/purple-ish arrows at once.

Map number 4: this one is also an ice TD map, but a perverted one. (don't judge, the map was pretty good IMO). So in this map, all players have to build their units in the middle and prevent mobs from reaching the middle bottom of the map. What's perverted about this map is that the map had a picture of a girl showing her vagin**. We found it pretty funny. It also had a unit that when you fully upgrade it, it will transform into a hero that can walk and shoot multiple units at once. One more thing that i can remember about this map is that it was pretty clean, mostly ice, and mobs spawn from the top right and top left.

I would extremely appreciate it if you can help me find those maps. Honestly, we just need some break after a long tiring summer. It's really nice to bring back some memories. Also, please forgive me if I'm posting this thread in the wrong area. I honestly looked around the forums and I felt that this place is most suitable for my question.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:45 PM