• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone PLEASE do something about this nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
We need macs_suck banned. He just goes into a topic and posts his stupid dumbassness. The sooner he is banned the better. His skins need to be REMOVED from the site. Why? Because they aren't skins. Last time I checked, a few purple lines on a pink background is NOT a skin

Level 21
acolyteofdoom said:
Look at his post about halfway down http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=916&start=30 and did you see his skins?? they are just colored lines scribbled all ove the place. I think htis is evough to 'back it up'.

I did see his skins but not to mention those highly offensive posts he wrote to a Moderator and several other people. Something must be done, if he continues like this from now on then...

Level 21
Mecheon said:
I've heard rumours that one of his skins is a virus. Delete them both to be safe <_<

And you may as well delete his "JASS" file, cause its not a JASS file. its just some random words he put

Yes, I saw the skin yesterday. I was surprised because how can a flamer do such a good skin? I spoke to Darky obout it yesterday and he said.
" There is no virus "
" Its just a dumb skin "

Could he be true? Will someone download it (with anti-virus) fully protected to try?

Level 22
Now that the macs_sicks problem is solved, how about we move onto the next bit of nonesence...like reducing the pop up rate while browsing the site...I mean, I click on the maps page ONCE and get TWELVE pop-ups! For everey one click I'm completely flooded! Every time visit the news page it promps me to download some stupid search engine optimizer and wont leave me alone no matter how many times I close the window! Aaaaarrgghh!!!
-VGsatomi

Level 2
Well, i did not see his works but i dont think he needs to be banned becouse his works are lame..
I mean, im sure there are other lame works, lol :roll: .
But been banned becouse of this..? dont think so.

Level 13
@acolyteofdoom & Lag-MaN: That is correct. He was not banned for his skins, but for his violation of the rules.

@Dread The Undead: Not exactly, there just may have been a virus linked throught the banner on the bottom. It wasn't the site itself. I'm not even sure if that''s true, but I know that the ad at the bottoms did give some problems.

Level 13
@Sopho: DarkShadow and I are always deleting spam. That is nothing you have to worry about.

@acolyteofdoom: It is my policy to never allow someone who asks to be a moderator be one. You can ask DarkShadow about that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.