• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

do something about this guy plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i uploaded a sc mod on my previous account afroknight_76(and no i didnt get banned) i do realize that that map may have had many flaws in it, and much of it needs to be fixed. recently i went to check on the forums of the maps and i got, not one, but six consecutive flames. each of these quotes are all separate posts which is pretty close to spamming
impulse777 said:
OK LOOK I GET FREAKING MAD AT PPL WHO MAKE THESE KINDS OF MAPS... DO NOT MAKE A STARCRAFT MAP IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED STARCRAFT!!!! here are some REALLY CRAPPY things about this map.. 1- U GET GOLD FROM MINERALS NOT GEYSERS IDIOT!!! 2- WHAT THE !@#$@*& IS A WRAITH DOING AS A BATTLE CRUISER? 3- THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS A HYRDALING, LURKALISK, SHADOWLISK, SHADOWLING, PROTOSS TEMPLE, ION CANNON, AND THERE IS ONLY 1 KIND OF WORKER FOR EACH RACE. 4- FOR TERRAN U MADE THE BASE UPGRADE TO A ARMORY????? WTF??? THE ARMORY IS USED FOR UPGRADES AND TO TRAIN GOLIATH's IN ADDITION TO THAT IN STARCRAFT THE MAIN BASE's DONT UPGRADE!!!! THERE IS PLENTY MORE FOR ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BUT I NEED SOME SLEEP!!! THIS IS A MAP THAT SHOWS HOW STUPID PEOPLE CAN BE ON WARCRAFT.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TO PUT IT SIMPLE THERE ARE NO GOOD STARCRAFT MELEE MAPS FOR WARCRAFT.. IF U WANNA PLAY STARCRAFT JUST GO BUY THE FREAKIN GAME AND PLAY IT
THIS MAP SUCKS -100/10
ok sry this map makes sc look like sh!t
ok look this map... is really terrible... if u stupid wc3 ppl think that this is how starcraft really is... well its not... heres my comment from the bnet version of this map... once again "OK LOOK I GET FREAKING MAD AT PPL WHO MAKE THESE KINDS OF MAPS... DO NOT MAKE A STARCRAFT MAP IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED STARCRAFT!!!! here are some REALLY CRAPPY things about this map.. 1- U GET GOLD FROM MINERALS NOT GEYSERS IDIOT!!! 2- WHAT THE !@#$@*& IS A WRAITH DOING AS A BATTLE CRUISER? 3- THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS A HYRDALING, LURKALISK, SHADOWLISK, SHADOWLING, PROTOSS TEMPLE, ION CANNON, AND THERE IS ONLY 1 KIND OF WORKER FOR EACH RACE. 4- FOR TERRAN U MADE THE BASE UPGRADE TO A ARMORY????? WTF??? THE ARMORY IS USED FOR UPGRADES AND TO TRAIN GOLIATH's IN ADDITION TO THAT IN STARCRAFT THE MAIN BASE's DONT UPGRADE!!!! THERE IS PLENTY MORE FOR ME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BUT I NEED SOME SLEEP!!! THIS IS A MAP THAT SHOWS HOW STUPID PEOPLE CAN BE ON WARCRAFT."

i wouldnt have had minded his flames if he just left it at one post, but seeing that he made six, i think he is very commited to making a point...that he wants to get banned(plus he went shift and capslocks crazy).
oh and btw, his name is impulse777
and to show you im not lying, heres the links
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1207&sid=1759fc0cd948d1e901350570d2eee13f
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1207&sid=1759fc0cd948d1e901350570d2eee13f

the reason i have two maps is because 1 is an at home version, and another is a bnet version by making the file smaller.

(dont blame me for making this topic, i never used the word ban)heh loopholes are great

critism is one thing, flaming is another.

Edit:eek:kay i realized that i shouldnt have made a thread like this, so it ould be nice if someone could just delete this.

Level 13
skaterjcp said:
whoa, i agree, that guy just went off, he should be banned, that should be unecceptable,
and your right critism is one thing, flaming is another, i totaly agree, he should be banned....
banned, wtf, no, he sould receive a warning, he obviously dont know what is acceptable and not here, whats the levels of tolerences..

Level 13
if you buy cat and he eats your furnitures, will you kill him? or will you teach him that he must not eat furnitures? this person is simply an ignorant that didnt read the rules, he will finally tone down and do soft comments like i do. *have a flashback of my first comments*

Level 13
people should make one post and wait for the next. if they want to further comment on the latest posts, then go ahead. otherwise, its just trying to raise your # of posts, and according to the rules people recieve a warning for just that. thus, if he just made tons and tons of negative and pointless comments, he should be banned

Level 3
sad...

While he has a point about theres no such thing as a darkling, wraith as battle cruser is bad idea, and so on he had no right to flame you like that. He sould be banned for a week or so I think. That would sorta be a warning in the fact its not permanet.

well i wanted to get batlle cruiser, but i couldnt find one so i had to make due by resizing a wraith model it and making it darker, i couldnt do anything about that, i dont know how to make models..and i was trying to be more original by adding new characters to improve the game a little instead of getting the same exact thing you can get at EB for $5. oh and its called a shadowling. i just wanted to do something different, i also added a unit called a lurkalisk(evolution after lurker), new bulding units brcuase i couldnt fit all of the buildings on 1 unit, and different types of turrets for the terran. its simialr to the towers with the human by upgrading it to 3 different towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.