• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can I show dif cinematics to dif players in dif times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So, I'm making a ORPG map (A REALLY GOOD ONE IF I HAVE A MAP MAKING GROUP) and I want to show different cinematics to different players.

e.g: A player enters the forest. A cinematic shows him the forest while other player is entering a grave. An other cinematic shows him the grave.

Is that possible?
Thanks anyway
Sorry for bad english, I'm brazillian.

Level 14
Sure it is. Just apply different cameras to different players as well as Enable the cinematic mode only for the specific player and make sure the unit transmissions, sounds, etc. are only displayed to the correct player.

Most of these things are by default displayed to all players(apart from the camera) so just specify if you want the owner of the entering unit or something to watch. Make sure you add conditions if you plan to make it related to regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.