• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey!

After a long while, I am returning to Warcraft 3. And I want to play every custom campaign available out there.

Not sure if this is the right forum category, but here it goes: where do I find all the custom campaigns that were made?

When I used to play Warcraft 3 Custom Campaigns, this site was easier to use. Now I find it a lil bit complicated.

I went to maps and checked campaigns at the search bar, but it only shows 8 pages, before there were many more. What I think is the problem, is that many no longer are in the campaigns category. For example the "Dwarf Campaign". That masterpiece can no longer be found in the campaigns category, but if I write dwarf campaign in the seatch bar, I do find it, but in the maps category. Why is that?

What should I do to have all the custom campaigns be shown to me so I can easily download and play them?

Level 4

Still same error. I am confused now.

Try Shar's campaign series.
Check his profile then resources tab.

I think the Dwaf Campaign is in pack section or has its own thread?

I see. Thanks, but what I'm looking for is a way to have all available campaigns shown.

Level 25
What browser are you using?
I'm using Chrome and it works perfectly.

Are you by any changed logged out on the computer that you're trying to open it up on? Because I tried it in Firefox and it didn't show any results when I wasn't logged in.
When I logged in, the campaigns were listed.

Last edited:
Level 4
What browser are you using?
I'm using Chrome and it works perfectly.

Are you by any changed logged out on the computer that you're trying to open it up on? Because I tried it in Firefox and it didn't show any results when I wasn't logged in.
When I logged in, the campaigns were listed.
Chrome, but from smartphone.

I'll try în some hours when I get home from PC.

Level 4
Just came home and tried opening all the links you guys have provided using Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer. In all of them gave the error I have written some posts above.

I just don't understand why you guys changed the site like that. Instead of having all the campaigns for guys like me, in the same place for us to find and play, you complicated things putting campaigns in the maps place as a tag, and many campaigns aren't even found there. I just want to have all the campaigns there are, to be able to play them from the first ones, to the last ones...:(

Level 4
I guess I'll just play whatever is shown in the campaigns tag. And then I'll see.

Thanks all for the help, even tho I'm still not sure if all the available campaigns are shown in the campaigns tag.

Level 24
I guess I'll just play whatever is shown in the campaigns tag. And then I'll see.

Thanks all for the help, even tho I'm still not sure if all the available campaigns are shown in the campaigns tag.

Are you sure you're gonna play all the campaigns out there? That's a pretty unfeasible goal.

Instead, while your interest lasts, why not play the best of them?

Maps | HIVE

I can suggest the Warden series, Dwarf Campaign, The Chosen Ones, This Wreckage (technically, not a campaign, but a very long RPG)

Now you have tons of hours of gaming on your hands, from these suggestions alone!

Level 24
Is not even on the site. It's on Rao Dao Zao's blog. For some reason he didn't want to upload it here but he did upload one of the best stuff he ever made Project Y4.

My memory is blurry, since we're talking a lot of years here. What I do remember tho is that the map was one of the best games I've ever played.

I didn't knew about Project Y4, but I checked it out right now and it looks amazing!

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
You cannot really share search links. They are individual and expire after a while. You can however do this:
find singleplayer maps.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.