• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for some Campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, long long ago, when this site was known as wc3sear.ch, this site had some Campaigns, which I can't find anywhere else. Maybe someone of you could help me?

There are some Campaigns which I would like to play again, but I don't have them anymore. =<

Well, I'm searching for the 6 enhanced Warcraft 3 RoC + TfT Campaigns by TERRY MCDONALD ( Enhanced Campaigns ) and a german campaign. I have forgotten the title, but you've played a demon Succubus and it had around 6 missions. I think her name was Cortana Fleshdancer or something like this. The Campaignw as also quite hard.

Maybe someone of you does have this campaigns and could upload them, I would be really happy to play them again (why were they removed anyway? Lost during the move?).

Level 3
Thanks, but the campaign I'm searching for isn't Deandra's Tale.

What can I remember... Well, the Succubus was names Cortana Fleshdancer or something like this. The Campaign was in German and you play a custom made demon race. The campaign was quite hard and had 5 or 6 missions with a few interludes. You fought against scourge and blood elves. The second hero you got was a fel guard and somewhere in them campaign the fel guard and the succubus seperated.

The one who made this also made another campaign before this which was also german and was called "Rache für Sultschiem/Revenge for Sultschiem". Well, "Sutlschiem" would normally "Zul'jin", he just missspelled it ("Revenge for Zul'jin" or something like this is said by the troll-headhunters if i'm not wrong).

Level 3
Well, I wasn't sure, since the maps have been on the site (or at least the former one, wc3sear.ch).

And for the german campaign, the campaign (and I think the enhanced ones also) were up on wc3sear.ch, maybe they've been kicked from the site, when the site moved.

Level 3
I just remembered the name of the german campaign. It was named "Die Reise der Schändlichen".

And I've found a download link for the enhanced campaign on their sites forums (but I could find the forum only via google, wtf.)

Gates of Arimyth :: View topic - Enhanced Campaigns

Directlink to the missing campaign in the post "ACT VI: Terror of the Tides":

http://arimyth.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/downloads/Warcraft/Terror of the Tides.w3n

Anyway, thank you - and if somebody would still have the germane campaign, please post the downloadlink.

Status
Not open for further replies.