• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

There was once a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
where young little Spanky played an awesome campaign.. but not just your ordinary campaign.. an ENHANCED version of the Warcraft 3 campaign... which was once a project that was abandoned. Spanky downloaded this campaign of epicness, and played it long ago.... but now....

WHERE IS IT!! I ended up uninstalling wc3 a long time ago, and just recently came back to it. And I was like: Hm.. I feel like playing that enhanced version of the Campaigns. *pops into Mozilla Firefox, search's Warcraft 3 Enhanced Campaigns, and gets Jet Fighter 3 Enhanced Campaign.* I have been searching everywhere for it, but to no avail it can not be found! I was wondering if any of these wonderful hive users have played this, and still have it, or know where it can be found. If thoust helpeth me'eth, thoust shalth recieveth plentieth of gold, white powder, and patatoes! :pal:

I know for a fact that this campaign wasn't on hive workshop, atleast I really doubt it. I downloaded it off some other site.

Level 6
It basically was enhanced in tons of ways. Like, difficulty was enhanced to bring more of a challenge, actual boss fights were also brought into the campaign. Like for example, when you play that level as arthas where you fight Kel'Thuzad, and you kill him, the game pauses, then Arthas and Kel'Thuzad are brought to a different place where you have to duel him, one on one. He would cast Death Coil spells that act like shockwave, and you have to constantly dodge him, while killing skeletons he summons. Thats just one example of that campaign part that was enhanced. Almost all levels of the campaign had something that made it better in my opinion. And it wasn't only that campaign too, cause in reality it was a series of campaigns (since they did this for all of the regular wc3 campaigns.)

Status
Not open for further replies.