• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding a new Tag for non-w3n Campaigns, post-Regorged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Since, for my enormous sadness, custom campaign can't be played anymore unless you own a prereforged version of the game, I'd suggest to add a new tag for the projects that consists of more maps/level, a story progression, but are made up by separated w3x maps, like the Co-Op Campaign from TheSpoon. In other words, campaigns that are playable in WC3 Reforged. Atm i found just his one, and Kael's Elf Campaign: it's so frustrating finding so many cool project and realizing i can't even open them with the editor.
Also...

side-suggestion:
...would it be so BAD if the staff made the custom campaigns kinda-playable, at least uploading the separated w3x maps? :\

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
side-suggestion:
...would it be so BAD if the staff made the custom campaigns kinda-playable, at least uploading the separated w3x maps? :\
It goes way beyond what you seem to think.
As soon as custom campaign data is involved (aka one of the main features of custom campaigns), it gets VERY messy and becomes a TON of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.