• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Campaign Map refuse to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, i am working on a campaign and i was trying to test a map. So i opened WC3, opened Campaign and loaded the map. But it didnt even load. It just went black and the game crashed! What happened?

Level 9
Nope. It was working fine. No corrupted files. Yes.. i do have a version that doesnt crash. I was working on campaign obj data last and terraining. Then it didnt even load the loading screen before crashing.

Shall i send you a copy in private message and try to find the problem fur me?

Level 6
Nope. It was working fine. No corrupted files. Yes.. i do have a version that doesnt crash. I was working on campaign obj data last and terraining. Then it didnt even load the loading screen before crashing.

Shall i send you a copy in private message and try to find the problem fur me?

What does the error says?

Also try removing the map you edited from the campaign. If it resolves then fix that map.

Level 9
DAMN DAGNABBBIT!
DAMN IT!

I am going to start a riot in front of the Blizz HQ.. i am just kidding.
So... how do i know if it is a vjass system? Can i convert it into Jass?

Status
Not open for further replies.