• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Map Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, umm can anyone here teach me or tell me how to change the theme music played during the game? I mean, it'll be played in one map and loops again and again with my costume music I imported? thanks!

hey since this thread is similar to what i wanna know i ask it here. When i stop a music and i want to play back the common undead(example) sound column, how do i do?

Hmm... Not sure what you're trying to ask. If you want to play a sound after stopping the music, just place the "Play Sound" function after the "Stop Music" function. If you want to play a specific part of the song, use "Skip to Sound Offset".

Since there are no natives that exist for retrieving the point in which music has stopped or anything, you'd have to (instead of music) use a sound in your cinematic. This will allow you to use:
  • Sound - Stop music After fading
And then:
  • Sound - Resume music
To resume it.

Just open the sound editor, select "Use as Sound" for the music you want, double click it in the right panel, and then check-mark looping.

Status
Not open for further replies.