• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] default music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hey there,

I assume this is pretty simple - what GUI function makes the game resume the default music?

I am trying to make a piece of imported music start playing during the loading screen, then play 1 time and then return to the default music. when I tried using the function made for playing 1 time - it didn't start playing during loading screen (from init, rather only worked when the trigger was based on elapsed game time). and when I just used "play music" from "map init" it keeps playing in a loop (a 1.5 minute loop guaranteed to make users rage quit the map... )

thanks!

Level 21
that actually had no effect on music that wasn't labeled as "music theme" (and just "stop music" stopped all music and didn't play default), but this worked:

• music 2 new
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Stop music Immediately
      • Sound - Play Music

Status
Not open for further replies.