• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

music in w3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have a rip warcraft 3, wich means there is no music, is there a way for me to download the music and add it to my w3 without having to reinstall?

another thing

by default the normal w3 music plays at the start of the map right? how do i stop it and then play my own imported music?

and whats the difference between them
  • Acciones
    • Sonido - Stop the currently playing music theme
    • Sonido - Stop music Inmediatamente

Level 6
i have a rip warcraft 3, wich means there is no music, is there a way for me to download the music and add it to my w3 without having to reinstall?

another thing

by default the normal w3 music plays at the start of the map right? how do i stop it and then play my own imported music?

and whats the difference between them
  • Acciones
    • Sonido - Stop the currently playing music theme
    • Sonido - Stop music Inmediatamente

From the contest I can say that problem is not in the worldEditor but in Warcraft3. So why u post in "World_Editor_Help_Zone" ?
I don't think theres a lot of people here who know a way how to fix sounds without getting full warcraft3 (LOL)

Last edited:
Level 18
you will have to download complete soundtracks package and import in into the main warcraft 3 files like: war3.mpq, war3patch.mpq etc....

At the start of a map, the music is played based on which race you are. If you're orc race: orc music 1, 2, 3, X1 and for other races too....

To play your own music, just import the music file (.mp3) into your map and play that music at: Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds.

I don't understand the second line, what the hell it means?

Level 3
you will have to download complete soundtracks package and import in into the main warcraft 3 files like: war3.mpq, war3patch.mpq etc....

At the start of a map, the music is played based on which race you are. If you're orc race: orc music 1, 2, 3, X1 and for other races too....

To play your own music, just import the music file (.mp3) into your map and play that music at: Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds.

I don't understand the second line, what the hell it means?
from what i know first i have to stop the normal warcraft 3 music and then play mine, wich one should i use?

Stop the currently playing music theme

Stop music immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.