• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to stop the game music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Had a quick look through your map since it's not protected and your problem is that you are stopping music in Map Initialization which is not allowed (tested it and it would not stop). The Stop Music immediately works but stop it on Time elapse instead of Map init.

Had a quick look through your map since it's not protected and your problem is that you are stopping music in Map Initialization which is not allowed (tested it and it would not stop). The Stop Music immediately works but stop it on Time elapse instead of Map init.

I did that. It doesn't work. Here is the current version, hopefully you can find the problem :)

Attachments

• Shinobi Showdown.w3x
    3.8 MB · Views: 93
Level 5
> It doesn't work here!
It works for me too. Tested.
And, did you mean stopping the music in the map loading part?
The music stops when you 'click any button' after the loading screen.
During the loading screen, sometimes you can still hear the music at the end of the load.
But when you enter the game, the music stops.

> It doesn't work here!
It works for me too. Tested.
And, did you mean stopping the music in the map loading part?
The music stops when you 'click any button' after the loading screen.
During the loading screen, sometimes you can still hear the music at the end of the load.
But when you enter the game, the music stops.

That is weird, it doesn't stop on my pc. Anyway, I updated the map as if it did stop, and nobody is complaining, so I guess it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.