• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Campaign in progress! If you care... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am currently working at a campaing called "The Struggle of The Steel Giant", it should be mostly rpg with some melee-elements, most of the abilities are custom (custom values and effects, not custom models, I can't make those sorry). By the end you should have 7 heroes in your "party", there will also "Guest heroes" that will join you for some time in certain maps.

I'm planning to do this about 6-7 maps plus a secret level and 2 endings (A good one and a bad one).
I also plan to insert in it lots of references to Final Fantasy Tactics, even tough the main story has "almost" nothing to do with FFT, there will ba great Sidequest related to FFT that will enable you to get the good ending. There will be also some references to Vandal Hearts.

As you may have guessed by the name of the campaign, the main character is a steel giant (A Battle Golem).

I'm gonna use the "BlackSTatue skin model" of Forsaken Soldier, the icon of the New Mountain King and give credit to their creators ;). Remind me if I forget.

I hope you cared... -_-

Level 5
It sounds realy good campaign! I hope that it will be finished as soon as possibile.

I wish you luck at creating camapign! :D

Level 2
Red Lord said:
It sounds realy good campaign! I hope that it will be finished as soon as possibile.

I wish you luck at creating camapign! :D

Thanks dude :)

As for the skin of ForsakenSoldier, I am not gonna use it, I am sorry, but I tought that skin models were the look of the console texture :D

Level 5
Maybe you will need a help at mapmaking, so I'm prepared to help you!
I'm noob at mapmaking, but I can record some speaches or two.

Level 2
Red Lord said:
Maybe you will need a help at mapmaking, so I'm prepared to help you!
I'm noob at mapmaking, but I can record some speaches or two.

Thanks for the offer, I'll take that in consideration ;)

For now I only have some triggering problems, and I don't think I wanna insert dialogues in the game, because there will be a lot of speech with many (20 or more) characters, and I think that it would take too much space (in terms of MB) for a very little gameplay addition.

I would really appreciate if you could make some custom models, icons or skins as I would really need those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.