• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok everyone, I am making a WCIII campaign, which is based off the video-game that I will be making when I have professional knowledge of programming and design. It will be called THE BATTLE OF THE FRINGE. Like the name? Oh, who cares, here's what it is about.

We have seven main GOOD characters. There's names are Nicolas (his model is Arthas with Frostmourne, but if anyone has a better model, I'll be happy to use it), Ruzyle (Jaina), Brago (Lord Garithos), Hunter (still looking for a good Elf hunter/ ranger model), Demiros (havent found one yet either), and Eriador (hes a dwarf... need a good dwarf model, any idea's?)

There are also 3 main EVIL characters. There names are Kane (Nicolas' brother, and his model is Mal'Ganis), Mareena (the Dark Ranger model), and Shagorth ( Balnazar).

This campaign will include:
-7-9 maps of the campaign, all of which are medium-large size.
-Everything custom units, spells, upgrades, triggers, and the like.
-The Battle of Bladefall, which will be the final mission in the campign, in which the player must successfully defeat ALL of the Fringe, which is hell, basically.
-I will also include the story line, which will be a Microsoft Word file.

If anybody has any idea, comments, if you want to criticize, or want to help me, pm me, and we'll see what you can help me with.

Status
Not open for further replies.