• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Campaign ideas needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'd be thankful if you guys were able to give me some ideas about my upcoming campaign. It has nothing to do with the original TFT story, but still follows the same theme, races, spells... etc.

What I have in mind is: A retired warrior is needed again at the front line, he is requested personally by the king. Despite his love for his new peaceful life, he has to answer the king's call. He is asked to secure the aid of the elves and the dwarves. When he'd done so, he overhears an argument between the king and the leader of the elves. He finds out that the elves were the ones responsible for the danger threatening the lands. Out of good intentions, the high mages of the elves were making up new spells aimed to prolong natural life and also give life back to their dead, but the results were catastrophic. The revived dead became mindless skeletons who hungered for blood. The Elven leader orders the high mages to stop these spells at once, and they agree reluctantly. However, the grand Mage decides to try one last spell on himself, and since no one volunteered, he cast it on himself becoming a great skeletal Mage who can control all the other skeletons and raise the dead. After being chased by his own people he decides to use his newly acquired powers to control the world, and of course our hero is the only one who can stand in the mage's way.

I was inspired by many models in the model section, including Grendel's skeletons, General Frank's blood elves, Kitabatake's green Mage and Callahan's Templar.

I think I got the main plot covered but I have a problem with the details. I won't be able to log in for a few days. I hope that you guys had given me ideas by then.:ogre_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.