• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want ideas for names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was doing a silly RPG when I was naming some characteres as famous scientists but I'm growing more and more happy with the quality of that silly RPG and some names don't fit, so I wanna rename some characteres.

King Leonhard Euler - It's the Archmage model, king and father of the main charactere, he earned the crown by election after a revolution on the kingdom that took down the previous corrupt king. He is high member of the Order of mages.

Overthrowed King Heinrich Hertz - Was a corrupt king that his family started a war against the orcs generations ago for profit, he and his corrupt friends were responsible to mantain and intensify the war. Another Archmage.

Lord Bohm - The mountain king, he is kind and almost a second father for the main charactere, he is lord of a land of the country, he gave two swords as birthday present for the main charactere. The most resilient of the lords.

Lord Leibniz - The paladin, a loyal lord of lands and along with Euler the mastermind behind the kingdom revolution, it's a serious guy and always has a plain. The strongest lord.

Lord Emmy Noether - The human Sylvanas model, a friend of the king and a fair judge, the quickest of the lords.

Lord Lavoisier - An lord for the orcs side, Far Seer model, he strongly belives in peace between orcs and humans and even risk his life for it.

Marie Curie - She is the oldest living being, she is the last of her race, she live in a city that is buried on sand. Her race was extinct by a enraged god that caused a cataclysm, they managed to with their last hope banish and seal that god, and now every sunset the seal rupture and the god can get out, so she is responsible with a task to, at every sunset, seal back that god.
This model:
Female Human Mage

Mage Carnot - A mage expeditor that first encountered Marie Curie, learned some of her race's magical knowledge, got greedy and stole one of her tomes and an artifact that rises the dead. A member of the Order of mages and a close friend of Hertz. No model yet, stil haven't appear in the campaign.

I want to rename these characteres. The lords and the kings can have some French names, Marie Curie some arab name, maybe Egyptian. Suggestions please, gimme suggestions!!!

Level 2
Here are some ideas I put together based on your descriptions:

King Leonhard Euler - King Ambrose Lyonhard

Overthrowed King Heinrich Hertz - King Henri Sylvain

Lord Bohm - Lord Hugo Beaufort

Lord Leibniz - Lord Avignon Dubois

Lord Emmy Noether - Lord Dominique Chastain

Lord Lavoisier - Lord Gustave Bouchier

Marie Curie - Heqet and/or Goddess of the Night

Mage Carnot - Mage Yasmine Lestrange

Status
Not open for further replies.