• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Campaign Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
[SOLVED] Campaign Bug

Hi!
I've been working on a campaign lately and encountered a strange bug.
When I click one of the maps (Solen's Sanctuary) from the campaign screen, it goes dark as if it was launching the map for a few seconds, then it just returns to the campaign screen as if nothing had been clicked.

The other maps works fine in the campaign, and Solen's Sanctuary can be launched as the others via Custom Game.

Here is the pastebin link if you'd like to see for yourself what happens:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=lowi9v

Any ideas? :)

EDIT: Solved!
Appearantly you are not allowed to include a map with a large amount of imported data (Not over 8 mb)
This is how I solved it:
You can solve this however, by first removing your imported file from the map and then importing it to the campaign via the campaign editor. Then you edit the map via the campaign editor and replace your file with the new campaign imported one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.