• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Campaign and Propaganda [This topic is outdated] [2013-2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Too many maps are being left pending for weeks. I do believe we need to give more effort, but that would be hypocritical since I'm almost like the weakend of the reviewers. But! We need more people who can determine a green or red. I was thinking that we could put this in the news, it will benifit the Hive, not the group. What do you guys think?

(I see myself here as to keep the morale high, but I'll still try to find time to purge the pending section)

Problem is we can't have same rules (of this type) for RPG maps or cinematic maps or even template maps.
It's hard to draw a line between finished and unfinished maps. You can always create something new and upload new version, at other hand some unfinished maps like my Shadows of the Past could still be played up to few hours before you check out everything there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.