• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ButterflyByOZ

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A butterfly, can be used like the locust

Keywords:
butterfly, oz,
Contents

ButterflyByOZ (Model)

ButterflyByOZ (Model)

Reviews
21:00, 28th May 2009 Pyritie: Why is it semitransparent? You can get rid of the portrait model since it's exactly the same as the regular one. I also think the walk animation is too fast. 29th May 2009 Pyritie: I just noticed that you can...

M

21:00, 28th May 2009
Pyritie: Why is it semitransparent? You can get rid of the portrait model since it's exactly the same as the regular one. I also think the walk animation is too fast.

29th May 2009
Pyritie: I just noticed that you can probably reduce the polies down a lot if you make those planes 3x3 verts instead of 5x5 :D

Level 6
63 pollies?
i think same can be done with ten as most

Well i think the round shape on the wings is pretty hard to make without using a lot of polies. And he cant just alpha colour as it uses ingame textures. But i dont really know :p im not much of a modeller

Well i think the round shape on the wings is pretty hard to make without using a lot of polies. And he cant just alpha colour as it uses ingame textures. But i dont really know :p im not much of a modeller

That texture already has alpha color.
How do you think blizzard did it?

I could do that whith 4 polies.