• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bush Vs Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Who do u like and why. I vote bush because I think he is a strong leader although he is kinda retareded at times =/(and because im republican)

Level 14
Mistix said:
Who do u like and why. I vote bush because I think he is a strong leader although he is kinda retareded at times =/(and because im republican)
voto por aucn porque o governo é para estabelecer violação votar para que estabelecerá a violação nossos existances é uma loucura mas os nossos arredores dizem-nos que c'est algo de normal e nescessaire. qualquer aquilo é mentira! é necessário detruire estes etres sádicos

Level 22
Lets try to refrain from discussing politics on this site. There is no rule against it, but it is the quickest and easiest way to start a violent flame war . Take it from personal experience. I would probably be the biggest cause. I am very politically affiliated and will rip into those who attack certain subjects with uneducated bias.

But to answer your question, I am conservative.
-VGsatomi

I think that's Portuguese...the only words in there I recognize is "governments" and "lies." So consider that to be the first flame.

However, if you want to see something funny thats more or less politically neutral regarding the two canditates, check out this animation:

http://www.jibjab.com/thislandmain.asp

I consider it neutral because it equally bashes both sides. :)

Level 4
Yea ill prob get flamed. but in the little clip all kerry has to show is the medles and that he was in war

Level 22
They did that to make fun of the fact that in almost all of Kerry's speeches, he mentions he was in the Vietnam war and uses those medals to portray himself as some sort of hero.

Yeah, he brags about it...never mind the fact he used those medals to get himself out of Vietnam, leave his people behind and protest war while his former shipmates were still fighting in it. He talks with such pride when he says he was there, but during the war he dragged the name of the American soldier through the mud when he acused them of commiting war crimes and claiming he comitted some himself. (although I can't think of many situations where a navy skiffboat captain goes on the ground-pounding search and destroy mission like the ones he claims he was on when those so-called atrocities he witnessed were comitted...that is beyond me...) Yeah, real army pride there to brag about forty years later there, John!...bastard...
-VGsatomi

Level 12
I think you're trying to get people into the politics. Honestly I hate democrats myself, but that doesn't change the fact that the republicans are better. I think it's best for this forum to be closed before a flame war starts.

Level 8
i really dont like this forum topic and im not the kind of guy to flame but this is something that can get me going because bush is a very idiotic and dumbass guy!!!! He cheated to win the election and is not very trustworthy. Well im gonna stop now before i get started. PLZ REMOVE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.