1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Burning Crusade Campaign V: 1.14

Submitted by Spitekilled
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

Burning Crusade Campaign V: 1.14 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:36:34 Reasons: Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality...
  1. Vengeancekael - [Contact]
    Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:36:34

Reasons:
    Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.
    Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
    Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials

Other:

Comment: [Rejected]
    This is way too unpolished: Add more camera movement to the cutscenes, the terrain is horrifying to look at, make it look a bit more realistic, add more environmental doodads, I'd suggest you check out some tutorials at this point.
    And the intro is even worse, Uther literally just comes and goes "Oh so the horde is helping us. OK LETS GO WITH THAT SURE WHY NOT". It needs a lot more in-depth dialogues.

Resource Moderation - Rules

2. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    wow, other campaign,lets see :D

3. Arrr

Arrr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I played the first 2 levels...
    personally I didn't like it, the terrain is awful, the creeps disposition too..
    You should make Invulnerable the characters who give you missions, and make it much difficoult..
    In the first chapter, I tried escaping enemies to go straight to the dark portal.. there were no gates or anything, so.. first chapter done.
    the second Chapter was really boring, I killed the grunt master.. when i came back all I could see was a Talkin' bone.

I played, as I said above, only the first 2 chapters, 'cause I got bored..

4. Spitekilled

Spitekilled

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I am glad you zoomed right through the first stage actually. It is only there to open up the story between the Horde, Alliance, and why your in Outland. The second stage is only there to show how you will be traveling from map to map, you do not need to kill anything. The difficulty will come, after the story is set. I am however worried about a "talking bone". Do you mean the Paladin Justinus died? If so then :( because after replaying it so much I never saw him get hit. So make him invulnerable, add more trash and scars In the Dark Portal/Blasted Lands stage, noted.

5. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Damn, it's no more avalaible, stupid me not getting it while it way avalaible >.<

6. RankorMenethil

RankorMenethil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi. How to open The Steam vaults? Trigger don't open the gate....