• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burning Crusade Campaign V: 1.14

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Contents

Burning Crusade Campaign V: 1.14 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:36:34 Reasons: Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jun/22 19:36:34

Reasons:
Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials

Other:

Comment: [Rejected]
This is way too unpolished: Add more camera movement to the cutscenes, the terrain is horrifying to look at, make it look a bit more realistic, add more environmental doodads, I'd suggest you check out some tutorials at this point.
And the intro is even worse, Uther literally just comes and goes "Oh so the horde is helping us. OK LETS GO WITH THAT SURE WHY NOT". It needs a lot more in-depth dialogues.

Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 18
I played the first 2 levels...
personally I didn't like it, the terrain is awful, the creeps disposition too..
You should make Invulnerable the characters who give you missions, and make it much difficoult..
In the first chapter, I tried escaping enemies to go straight to the dark portal.. there were no gates or anything, so.. first chapter done.
the second Chapter was really boring, I killed the grunt master.. when i came back all I could see was a Talkin' bone.

I played, as I said above, only the first 2 chapters, 'cause I got bored..

Level 9
I played the first 2 levels...
personally I didn't like it, the terrain is awful, the creeps disposition too..
You should make Invulnerable the characters who give you missions, and make it much difficoult..
In the first chapter, I tried escaping enemies to go straight to the dark portal.. there were no gates or anything, so.. first chapter done.
the second Chapter was really boring, I killed the grunt master.. when i came back all I could see was a Talkin' bone.

I played, as I said above, only the first 2 chapters, 'cause I got bored..
Well I am glad you zoomed right through the first stage actually. It is only there to open up the story between the Horde, Alliance, and why your in Outland. The second stage is only there to show how you will be traveling from map to map, you do not need to kill anything. The difficulty will come, after the story is set. I am however worried about a "talking bone". Do you mean the Paladin Justinus died? If so then :( because after replaying it so much I never saw him get hit. So make him invulnerable, add more trash and scars In the Dark Portal/Blasted Lands stage, noted.