• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

"Build Tiny Towers,etc..." ability has bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,so I found 3 bugs with the "Build Tiny Human Buildings" ability:

-When a structure uses this ability,placing the building near it,the structure instantly moves to another coordinate,even when I placed the building far away from the structure.

-When I have many CnP of that ability,when I press one of it,it clicks the latest CnP of the ability,ignoring the old ones. (It doesn't have a Stat-Base Order ID)

-When I wanna place the building,it shows the model of the latest ability.Example:I use the ability X but when I clicked it,I saw a building model of ability Y.

Please help me.Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.