• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Build Button Position and Hotkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
As the title implies, how do I change the button position and the hotkey of the Build Menu units get when you add units/buildings to the Structures Built data field?

EDIT: and how do I make it so that a builder will be able to build like the acolytes? I mean when the foundations of the building is placed, it can already build and complete on its own and without the builder's presence. I'm using a hero as a base unit for my builder so I can't base it off the acolyte unit. Any tips on how I should do this?

Level 16
Level 8

I imported the text file properly but I don't think this was supposed to happen. :xxd:
untitled1.jpg
I only added the custom key position for the build button though, was I supposed to add all of those in the new txt file and just modify the build button's position?
I have JNGPE 1.5e/d that is modified with UMSWE. I can change the hotkey through game interface.
Trying it out right now.
Not position though.
Well that's a bummer.

Any tips for my second question?

Level 16
I imported the text file properly but I don't think this was supposed to happen. :xxd:
untitled1.jpg
I only added the custom key position for the build button though, was I supposed to add all of those in the new txt file and just modify the build button's position?

Sammy strikes again!!1

Well I don't have idea either :p I kinda don't give that a shot beforehand...

EDIT: and how do I make it so that a builder will be able to build like the acolytes? I mean when the foundations of the building is placed, it can already build and complete on its own and without the builder's presence. I'm using a hero as a base unit for my builder so I can't base it off the acolyte unit. Any tips on how I should do this?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/how-set-workers-build-type-236615/

There ya go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.