Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug report 1.2D(5) Nether Circle isnt working

Discussion in 'Bug Report Forum' started by Mantegudo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Mantegudo

Mantegudo

Resources:
    Resources:
    sup guys, i was leveling my hexblade alone and my nether circle suddenly stop working...i cant disenchant itens anymore...dont know what happened, but everytime i try to do that, this message shows up.. "you must place a valid item to disenchant on top of the Nether Circle."
    The strange thing is when i try to do that in a single player game ( testing others classes) the circle works ok...but everytime i load my hexblade in a lan game, the circle stop working...maybe my problem is with my load code? help me please guys, its hard to get materials playing alone, cuz im not strong enough to kill some bosses alone.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english, hope u guys understand!
    Ps2: sorry if this isnt the right place to report bug or create thread.

2. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can't disenchant items after saving (or loading) them.

3. Mantegudo

Mantegudo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know, but what I mean is, even the new items I get from mobs or bosses can't be disenchanted. I'll try to that in a new character and check if that 'll happen again...

4. Reyon123

Reyon123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are u using one specific cycle? Which one are u using? Sometimes i have a similar issue, but then i just place the item in the cycle again and it works.

5. Mantegudo

Mantegudo

Resources:
    Resources:
    i've tried all of them, mytargas, riversdale, lumberjack camp... and none of them worked...
    i tried in a new character and it worked, maybe is a bug with my character? >.<
    if that is the issue here, i'll start a new character then :/

6. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    The system checks if the item was previously saved or purchased from a vendor. There isn't a chance of this malfunctioning, because it simply doesn't have the required flag if the item wasnt saved before.

TLDR: Your item has been bought or saved or the item can not be disenchanted. It's that simple.