• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNwaterrays

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The "Water Rays" icon, is a icon that I made for my own map called "Magic Wars" ...

It's my first decent icon and I am happy to upload it :)

- You are mostly welcome to use this icon in your own map if you feel like ! :)
- If you want to edit or reworke this icon, please let me know :p But you are welcome to do so!

Keywords:
lightning, water, water ray, water rays, thunder, forked lightning, beam, beams, laser, arcane, ball, bolt, lightning bolt, lance, frost, cold, ice
Contents

BTNwaterrays (Icon)

Reviews
09:05, 7th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Your icon is consistant of random, high-level of filter usage on some random object. Not that it really matters, the whole thing is random, lacking in definition and not particularly useful.

M

09:05, 7th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Your icon is consistant of random, high-level of filter usage on some random object. Not that it really matters, the whole thing is random, lacking in definition and not particularly useful.

mcp

mcp

Level 3
Oh yeah, well, you are supposed to see 3 water rays on the icon ;P It's for a spell quite equal with forked lightning, just with water instead of lightning (in my own map that is^^) :p But I believe the icon can be used for other things too of course!