• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSentinel

Goes with this.

115092d1340451329-btnsentinel-sentinel.jpg

Halo_Wars__Sentinel_by_Pynion.jpg

update: removed the ugly blue thing at the back

Keywords:
halo, forerunner, sentinel, robot, machine, ai, 1v1menoobcakes
Contents

BTNSentinel (Icon)

Reviews
12:11, 3rd Jul 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful. And is clearly defined and shaded.

M

12:11, 3rd Jul 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful. And is clearly defined and shaded.

Level 14
Big image is either broken or private album, fix pl0x
btw,nice icon 4/5

not a screenshot or a creation of fingolfin's.
Could you PLEASE read the rules?

• Screenshot icons are ONLY ALLOWED if the original creator uploads one for his own resource
  • Whenever you create a corresponding icon for another user's resource, you NEED that user's permission

Please provide a permission. I won't repeat myself.

Edit
Please update your icon again, the preview bug has been fixed.

Once again
This is not a screenshot icon. Look at the .psd.
This is not a corresponding icon. This belongs to the intellectual property of Microsoft, publishers of the halo series. I made an icon for something in halo. It so happens fingolfin made a model too.

Think of it like someone making a freehand lich king icon. That icon is not necessarily a corresponding resource of Kwaliti's lich king model. It so happens that Kwaliti made a model for the character of the lich king, and someone else made an icon for that same character.