• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSandAvenger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I got my tablet fully working and i got some free time. I think i will make a lot more icons now, iwant to learn how to draw well and icons are somehow a start. Am not sure if this is usefull but i hope someone likes it.

Keywords:
Sand, Desert, Dragon, Master, Mage, Assassin, Earth, Fury, Power Overwhelming.
Contents

BTNSandAvenger (Icon)

Reviews
22:46, 17th Sep 2009 oh_snap: You're trying to take a gigantic scene, and turn it into an icon. Extremely hard to do, without losing enough detail to distinguish what is what. I suggest focusing on one part, or the other. 25th Sep 2009 Zombie...

M

22:46, 17th Sep 2009
oh_snap: You're trying to take a gigantic scene, and turn it into an icon. Extremely hard to do, without losing enough detail to distinguish what is what. I suggest focusing on one part, or the other.

25th Sep 2009
Zombie.: No changes made, rejected until updated.

Level 8
I will work on this later on to make it a bit more defined and with a lot more shadows/highlight soon enough. Which is propably tommorow, i would love if a mod looked at it first and told me what to do to get it approved.