• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNSackofGoldV2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Not very detailed but it could be useful, but really there's not much detail you can put into a sack of gold xD. Completely free handed, no credits required.

EDIT: added the golden glow, im still not happy about it so ill fix it later =)

Keywords:
gold, sack, stuff, money, useful, hi, lol, rofl, awesome, cool, wicked, yeah, hole, holy, stuff, in, my, pants
Contents

BTNSackofGoldV2 (Icon)

Reviews
20:37, 5th Dec 2008 Hawkwing: It's not very realistic. How come only a bit of the sack, at the end, is touching the ground? Immense amounts of centrifugal force? I think not. Also, where is the money coming out of, and what's with the glow?

M

20:37, 5th Dec 2008
Hawkwing: It's not very realistic. How come only a bit of the sack, at the end, is touching the ground? Immense amounts of centrifugal force? I think not. Also, where is the money coming out of, and what's with the glow?

Level 2
Oh my god, don't you realize that the biggest problem is shitty shading? Shaded as it is now, it looks ridiculous, for shading references, look at real objects.