• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPaperAirplane

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Its made in Paint in 64x64... I somehow shaded it well... I mean cant do better in paint...

Keywords:
Paper, Plane, Air, Newspaper, News, Paint, LoL, LuLz, Rejected, Item.
Contents

BTNPaperAirplane (Icon)

Reviews
21:25, 29th Jun 2009 zombie2279: The object itself would be a creative one, but it's rather lacking in quality. The edges are blurred, pixelated, unrealistic. The shading is lacking and the whole concept is too simple. Also, I'm honestly not sure...

M

21:25, 29th Jun 2009
zombie2279: The object itself would be a creative one, but it's rather lacking in quality. The edges are blurred, pixelated, unrealistic. The shading is lacking and the whole concept is too simple.

Also, I'm honestly not sure you made this yourself.

Didn't make wip because I didn't mean to upload it the original picture is on my comment but where was that coment? I don't know I just know I got rep for that coment! :D
I would make wips if I knew im going to upload it.
But I made it there: Define Custom colors>I made 10 difrent white-to-black colors and started shading.
What do you think I did? Take a picture of the real paper airplane and resized it and remove the background?
You dont need to aprowe it but I would like that it gets aprowed, and one more thing that prowes its made in paint is that its size is so low...