• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMeteor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: HeX.16
Another icon is finished...
I've created 2 meteor icons and this is my second one.
This one is not as sphered as the other icon was.
This can also be used as a fireball.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

Keywords:
Meteor,comet,fire,dwarfsdrinksbeer,13L4M3,BLAME,Hell,Flame,Heat,Fireball
Contents

BTNMeteor (Icon)

Reviews
09:28, 11th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: The flame looks like its a cutout or something. i guess you could soften it up around the edges as well as maybe put a fitting background. 14 Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made.

M

09:28, 11th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: The flame looks like its a cutout or something. i guess you could soften it up around the edges as well as maybe put a fitting background.

14 Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made.

Level 18
Whenever I use the magic wand in Photoshauph I get those whitegreyish borders.

If you know how to use your program, use a soften effect and zoom in and replace whitegreyish pixels. Else it looks like something plaster'd above a black background.

Because of this the background and the choppy edge around the meteor makes it look flat and CnP'd. Something that isn't good.

Not saying that you did it, but you should make it blend into the background, instead of making it appear a hovering plane above a flat black surface. Maybe add some small meteors in the background, some "spaceish" or smokeish blurr effects might help to.

In its current state I would recommend you to fix those minior issues before I think this should get approved.

Voting for rejection, you need to fix this up.

Else, it's a nice icon! :) 4/5 cookies
best_cookie-20-100x100.jpg

Level 11
Whenever I use the magic wand in Photoshauph I get those whitegreyish borders.

If you know how to use your program, use a soften effect and zoom in and replace whitegreyish pixels. Else it looks like something plaster'd above a black background.

Because of this the background and the choppy edge around the meteor makes it look flat and CnP'd. Something that isn't good.

Not saying that you did it, but you should make it blend into the background, instead of making it appear a hovering plane above a flat black surface. Maybe add some small meteors in the background, some "spaceish" or smokeish blurr effects might help to.

In its current state I would recommend you to fix those minior issues before I think this should get approved.

Voting for rejection, you need to fix this up.

Else, it's a nice icon! :) 4/5 cookies

Great.. thanks alot, you made me wanna eat a cookie =[ *grabs a bite*

Allright, about the icon, i love it alot, im still confused about "CNP" since i got no idea what it means.. (Thought of Copy And Paste)..

Ill for for aproval because of its amazing look, i love how it looks, and it shouts for aproval.. just listen carefully..

"Aprove me!!, Aprove me" (I was a bit bored..)

Anwyays, i think it should be aproved... /\/\ 5/5 =] \/\/

Level 11
Well i have but they aren't so close to each other.
If you check out my album at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/186597-albums2895.html you can find 1 meteor without the burning tool, it's the yellow one...
Also one updated on i'm working on.
There is also some yellow thing that dosen't look like anything but it's acually the ground of the comet.
Just sphered it and added colours and attatched the tail and some other stuff.
You guys are leaving great feed back but you're not telling me that much what i should fix about it :p?
I've been thinking about adding small meteors in the background as in my album.
Also changing the tail and give the background some time