• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNInfernalImpact

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
If you like this icon, please credit me when you use it.
Contents

BTNInfernalImpact (Icon)

Reviews
3 May 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Not enough freehand
Level 11
It's nothing that reminds me of a infernal.
An infernal is so "big" i mean you could do much more with this icon.
It has to look special, big and just totally awesome.
MORE COLOURS N MORE DETAILS TO THE PEOPLE.
I can see a glow... that is almost flat :S.
It just can't look "good".
It has to be clear for the player what the icon is.
REE.PNG The glow could slowly faint with darker colours till it's not vissible.
Why is there only black between the "impact".
Looks so empty now...

Level 14
Umm.. Just a personal suggestion, can you not try and abuse the keywords? :/...
I think its abit plain atm..possibly make the gradient/glow more stronger and brighter.

i believe you meant that he should add some keywords and remove categories.

Keywords: None
Type: Spell / Ability
Category: Orc, Night Elf, Human, Undead, Dwarf, Naga, Nerubian, Pandaren, High Elf, Blood Elf, Alien / Futuristic, World of Warcraft, Star Craft, Other, Goblin, Space, Creep, Modern Warfare, Cartoon, Anime, Troll, Mechanical, Dinosaur / Prehistoric, Tauren, Diablo, Demon

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Gah, you need to make the explosion bigger as its an infernal and the rate it hits the ground shards of everything start flying places. Add flying rocks, grass maybe? and you also need the firey green color infernals have on them around places or where the blast happens at the bottom of the icon.