• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGuldan

Just another icon .
Requested by hardtime
for his awesome project, Rise of the Horde

Can be use for this model (click the image to view) :

Large Image
226275-albums8083-picture96841.png
Please include ma' name on your credit list if you used this shit

Keywords:
Stormreaver, Shaman, Lightning, A wise plan, Chieftain, Betrayer, Skull, Horde, Orc, Old.
Contents

BTNGuldan (Icon)

Reviews
07:06, 13th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: This is more like it. I really hope you haven't got me wrong with all this "downgrading" of your resources, but if the icon can't be used widely, it doesn't offer too much usefulness, I'm afraid. This one...

M

07:06, 13th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: This is more like it. I really hope you haven't got me wrong with all this "downgrading" of your resources, but if the icon can't be used widely, it doesn't offer too much usefulness, I'm afraid.

This one, however, can be used as a fine alternative to both far seer and guldan models, which makes it practical for anyone who'd like to replace those two, and it also covers up quite a lot of custom models. Nice job.