• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGuldan

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the icon you enjoy Gul'dan.

The model is not mine but the original creator did a great tabajo to create such amazing model.

-The Original creator of the model (PROXY)

-This was the screenshot that I used to create this icon.

(
248482-albums8497-picture102720.png
)

-This is the icon created.

(
248482-albums8497-picture102719.png
)

-Url:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rev=of=downloads_month&search=gul&d=list&r=20

Keywords:
gul'dan,hero,mistic.
Contents

BTNGuldan (Icon)

Reviews
19:13, 23rd Oct 2015 Sin'dorei300: No permission given. VM or PM me with proof of PROXY's permission.
Please read the Icon Submission Rules.
"Screenshot icons are allowed only in 1-1 ratio - one screenshot icon for each corresponding resource - and under the condition that you are the author of the corresponding model/skin/spell/item.
Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission.
If the author has been inactive for a period of 6 months and beyond, you can upload an icon without permission."

Level 22
Thanks sin'dorei but still don't know how to make an album to put my photo grande.:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf:

Go to your Profile
Then Customize Profile (top side)
Then Pictures and Albums (left side)
Then Add Album (bottom side)
Add and upload your image and when that's done, copy the image url
Put them in [img]IMAGEURL[/img] tag in your main post of the icon.

I repeat, read the Icon Submission Rules.
"Screenshot icons are allowed only in 1-1 ratio - one screenshot icon for each corresponding resource - and under the condition that you are the author of the corresponding model/skin/spell/item.
Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission."