• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFootMan

Original Picture By Blizzard
595681797.jpg

Credits:
Me
Blizzard

Keywords:
Foot, Man, Footman, human
Contents

BTNFootMan (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2012/Dec/19 16:02:05 Reasons:Alright, I will approve this, but please draw your own icons in the future. You are very well capable of that. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath

Approved
[tr]
Date:
2012/Dec/19 16:02:05
Reasons:
Alright, I will approve this,
but please draw your own icons in the future.
You are very well capable of that.​

Staff Contact

Original Picture By Blizzard
595681797.jpg

Crop, resize, recolor. Nice use of ACDsee and Button manager, lol.
I don't understand why you've done this... 2/5 you know these kind of icons are not allowed, they get approved in 2% of cases... :p

Even a typo in the icon description... and someone has already done this this week, but the person that has added highlights and a symbol.
Dude he only added the symbol and some highlights]shadows and i made a huge edit to the icon and a 75% Free Hand Helmet and blood splatters

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, well, linking the original image is mandatory, but I am interested in seeing the file you used to work with. Jolly created an animation where I could grasp the amount of changes he made, I will need to do the same thing here.

Additionally, it is quite unnecessary to upload something very similar to recent submissions. Draw-overs are a good way to gain experience through learning-by-doing, to see how to apply correct light sources, reflections, shading etc.
But: You could have very well chosen a different picture.

Also, you need to fix the [lIMG] tag in your description to make it work ( -->

At first I thought it was just a crop of the cinematic footman, but then I realized the helmet was actually drawn completely differently, only with a similar shape.

It could be useful; looks very good and does have some freehand, 3/5.

You definitely chose a bad time to upload this, though... You should have waited a few months so that people wouldn't be furious about the exact same icon being edited twice in a week...

Yeah, well, linking the original image is mandatory, but I am interested in seeing the file you used to work with. Jolly created an animation where I could grasp the amount of changes he made, I will need to do the same thing here.

Additionally, it is quite unnecessary to upload something very similar to recent submissions. Draw-overs are a good way to gain experience through learning-by-doing, to see how to apply correct light sources, reflections, shading etc.
But: You could have very well chosen a different picture.

Also, you need to fix the [lIMG] tag in your description to make it work ( --> ).[/QUOTE]
Well am i dont know how to make a Animated GIF so i made a Before&After Image

[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=120298&stc=1&d=1354922722

Attachments

• BeforeAfter.jpg
    BeforeAfter.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,005
That was just an example, to tell you how one can show the actual changes.

Do you have larger images available? I can hardly see any detailed changes in these.

Yes i do 640x640 and i will show you it tomorrow if my internet goes faster
(Having problem with weak signal of Wireless network)