• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFemaleNE

Female night elf. Hope u like it! :)

Updates:
V.1.1:
-More shadows\highlights
V.1.2:
-Changed neck
V.1.3:
-Changed hair and neck(y)

Give me credits if u use it in ur map\campaign and don't edit without my permission! 'njoy!

Keywords:
Night Elf, Moon, Elune, Beautiful, Beauty, Chick, Sexy, Hot, Purple, Elven Elf, Eye Glow, Cute, Awww, NightElf300
Contents

BTNFemaleNE (Icon)

Reviews
3 July 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Looks great, the face looks anatomically correct and the shading and definitions are all well done.

M

3 July 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Looks great, the face looks anatomically correct and the shading and definitions are all well done.

Changed neck.
Alright... I meant that you should change it's position. I mean, I hardly believe that it's comfortable for you to turn your head the way this nightelf does.

Once you've done that, it should also fix the wrong perspective. Her left eye is too low for the neck to look right, if you get what I mean.
This attachment should show you what I mean (it's a VERY quick Paint sketch...).

Attachments

• zzzz.JPG
    zzzz.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 121